- Modular construction featuring, identical fluid units for pan, tilt, 3rd & 4th axis.
- Full 2-3 axes setup in minutes.
- The fluid units have 15 variations of fluid control, plus zero (fluid free) positions at both ends of the scale.
- All fluid units are capable of 360º rotation.
- Joining these units together is simplicity it’s self. Twin tapered dovetails & a simple thumb screw fixing, allows tool free construction.
- The Atlas 7 can be widened or raised via quick change blocks at 4cm, 8cm and 16cm wide, offering a quick and rigid interface.
- Smooth positive braking.
- Camera is mounted via sliding plates of different lengths & styles, including Arri Dovetail, Panavision or Quick Release types.
- The Platform is vertically balanced by a quick adjusting ratchet mount, with fine tune nodal adjuster.
- Panbar mounting thru the fluid units centre spindle, with various ratchet mounting. Numerous panbar options.
- Standard with 150 mm ball & Mitchell base option.
- 2 Spirit levels, 1 in the pan & 1 in the platform.
Ronford Baker Atlas 7
The Ronford-Baker Atlas 7 is a completely new patented design fluid head. Incorporating a strong, rigid design with minimum platform flex, together with the well proven Ronford-Baker fluid system.ADD ITEM REMOVE ITEM View list